Sunday, April 1, 2007

Interviewed by Kell...

Sorry, it took me so long to answer..

1. You’ve won a contest to go on your dream vacation. Where do you go?

I would go to Alaska. I have always wanted to go and see the mountains, the whales and go fishing! I’m not even sure why Alaska is that enticing to me, but it is. One day I will get there!


2. If you could take a potion to change one thing about you, what would you change?

My cynical side…I wish I could just squash it! I think that I get better everyday and I actively try and keep it in check, but sometimes it still gets away from me.


3. What was your favorite Halloween costume?

Don’t boo…but I have always disliked getting dressed up in costume. I think that I was excited about being Lemon Meringue (from the Strawberry Shortcake group) but I just remember the mask slipping all the time and then I couldn’t see out of the little eye holes and the plastic outfit/dress thing was too big so I kept tripping on it. L


4. Which reality show would you be on?

Again, don’t boo… but I don’t watch reality TV. But…if I could be on a TV show that is about real people and events, but not a contest, it would the dog whisperer. I have been to one of his seminars and I was able to talk to him for a little bit about my dog, but I would still love to meet him and spend more time learning from him, though he and I do disagree on some of his theories I still think he has a lot of good information to learn from.


5. You have a friend who’s thinking of adopting a rescue dog. What advice would you give her?

LOL!!! Probably more than she would ever want! I have a bad habit of spewing information/my opinions about dogs. But really to make sure that she picks the dog with both her brain and her heart, because there would be nothing worse than it not working out and having to send the dog back. It is so easy to get caught up in looks or the sad life it had, but sometimes people aren’t prepared and/or able to handle the baggage a dog can bring along.

4 comments:

Kell said...

Those are awesome answers! I think it was great of you to think of the Dog Whisperer as a reality show. So many times we think of those humiliation by competition shows, so you're answer was very refreshing. We've watched him several times.

And I want to go to Alaska too!

Jay said...

I want to go to Alaska too!

I haven't seen the dog wisperer show, but I bet it's cool.

Ellie said...

Kell and Jay-Newt wants to go to Alaska too, we should all go together!

Jay you've gotta watch him sometime it's pretty interesting.

Anonymous said...

We were supposed to go to Alaska last summmer, but it didn't happen after all. We aren't going to make it this year either. Sigh...maybe not until the kids leave the nest (now that's a scary thought!)