Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Interviewed by Newt...

  1. Your pup Daisy gets a friend - what do you choose?

That’s easy another Brittany, but this time it would be from the American Brittany Rescue group. I love Brittany’s their size, “normal” temperament, energy level and affection level, for me their the best dog. But they’re definitely not for everyone.


2. What designer would you want to be a runway model for?

That’s a tough question because I don’t have a favorite designer. So I will go with whoever is modeling petites. Being short isn’t bad, but trying to find clothes that fit can be a real stinker.


3. What would your ultimate car be?

Stupid answer, but honest answer, would be the same car I have right now, but new and I don’t mean a 2007 I really mean the car I have right now. The 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited. I love the size, color and interior. I love having a sunroof for the summer and the heated seats in the winter. In fact I would keep the same exterior and interior colors. The only thing I don’t like about my car is that I have 80K+ miles on it.


4. You could live inside one book - which one?

Clifford the Big Red Dog…that would rock!


5. Free day off from work - all expense paid - how do you spend it?

Springtime buying plants and planting flowers and then have family and friends over for a cheese and wine tasting party.

Summer enjoy reading a good book on the patio while Daisy plays in the kiddie pool then have family and friends over for beer and a BBQ.

Fall I would spend the day up North admiring the beautiful scenery on the North Shore

Winter…well I would just wait until spring to take my day off.

4 comments:

Jay said...

Clifford the Big Red Dog? haha .. that's a great answer!

Tink said...

On the chance of sounding stupid...

What is a Brittany?

Kell said...

I love Brittanies--what a great dog! I'm not a big spaniel fan, except for those. Others can be so spastic, but I think that's because they've been so overbred.

Cool answers. I love the idea of being in Clifford the Big Red Dog. What a great book!

Ellie said...

Tink-Not a stupid question, they're really not super popular, which is good. They're generally used as an upland game hunting dog, but in the last 10 years or so, they have really started becoming companion dogs too.
The rescue group actually just started in 1991 and covers both the US and Canada.