Monday, March 12, 2007

The Slump is Over!!!!!

The Perfect Weekend...

It started out with dinner with friends, L², L and her husband (also an L) just brought home the newest addition to their family, so I stopped over to visit after work and see the baby. It was a nice quiet evening.

Saturday started with a walk at the park, it was a beautiful morning, followed by a successful training session with Daisy at the vet clinic. Later that afternoon I met up with Newt at the conservatory and zoo. We had a great time! The weather was so warm I didn’t even need a jacket, the scenery was beautiful and the company was wonderful. I took a ton of pictures and was able to try out different features on my new camera.

Sunday I spent with my parents we just hung out around the house and relaxed. We had our first BBQ, yum… And to top it all off BB and I were able chat, via IM, twice this weekend!!! (We haven’t had an opportunity to IM in a long time)




5 comments:

Jay said...

Sounds like you stayed pretty busy over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had the perfedt weekend.

Your furbabies down below are beautiful. I don't know what I'd do without ours.

Tink said...

What a great way to spend the weekend!

*Sigh* I look forward to having fun on my days off soon too. In fact, I think St. Patty's day is the perfect day to start! Don't you? ;)

Newt said...

Ahhh, but is the book slump over yet?

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am new to your site! I feel your frustration over moodiness. I have been feeling the same way. I will visit your site again from time to time, come and visit me.